MAG is a non-denominational ministry comprised of Christians from a broad spectrum of Christian faith groups and traditions. This "Statement of Faith" is intended to define what we believe to be the core of tenants of Christianity. This common denominator of biblical faith neither limits nor defines who we work with or who we service. We just think that if we claim to follow and exemplify Jesus Christ in our lives and work, we should be clear about what that means.
We believe in:
- The devine inspiration of the Bible as presented in the Old and New Testaments; that it is inerrant in the original writings, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man in the divine image, man's subsequent fall through sin, resulting in the universal guilt and total depravity, and the necessity, therefore, of redemption and restoration found only through Jesus Christ.
- The deity of Jesus Christ-His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession and His imminent, personal return.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work sinful man is born again, and by Whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
- The bodily resurrection of the redeemed and the unredeemed, the redeemed unto eternal life with Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven reserved for those who are saved, and the unredeemed to divine judgment and punishment in Hell reserved for those who are lost.
- The spiritual unity of all the believers as comprising the true Church; which has the duty to preach the Gospel to every people until Christ returns.